OJSV “Optima Bank” strengthened its positions on Kyrgyz Republic market and became one of the most stable banks that support reputation of reliable partner and take into consideration interests of its clients and shareholders. The main priority of OJSV “Optima Bank” is offering highly professional banking services and dynamic development.
In its policy OJSV “Optima Bank” defined the wide range spectrum of charity activity. The Bank regularly help to the most vulnerable social groups, disabled people, and the Great Patriotic War veterans.
Shareholders and administration of Bank understand their responsibility for Kyrgyzstan future. All the difficulties influence the most unprotected social groups. One of OJSV “Optima Bank” charity directions is financing projects that are aimed on supporting orphans and children from problem families.
OJSV “Optima Bank” regularly support socially unprotected groups of Kyrgyz Republic. Charity and sponsor activity of Bank is important part of image policy, which are aimed on creating the image of socially-responsible company in the society. OJSV “Optima Bank” supports different commercial, social, and charity projects that helps to improve life of different social groups in Kyrgyzstan.
Charity activity of OJSV “Optima Bank” aimed on supporting vulnerable groups of people (disabled people, orphans, Great Patriotic War veterans, health care, children, and social institutions support, development of sport, culture, art, and tourism.
For registering the application on receiving the charity physical person need to present following documents:
- copy of document identification documents (passport of Kyrgyz Republic citizen, identification card, military card);
- Copies of documents that prove disabilities or necessity of medical help;
- Copy of Great Patriotic War participant;
- Bank requisites (in case of receiving money through transfer).
For registering the application on receiving the charity legal person need to present following documents:
- Project on sponsor support;
- Copy of organization Charter;
- Copy of registration document;
- Copy of certificate from State Tax Inspection proving that organization works with charity projects.
All applications are considered by OJSV “Optima Bank” Board of Administration that makes a decision about charity or sponsor help.
It is highly important to mention contact information (phone numbers, e-mail, fax, address).